Looking to try a new colour? Here's a quick FAQ to explain more!
Ala Carte Menu: Prices
1. What is considered Root Touch-up?
Root Touch-up applies to colouring roots that are below 3cm. For roots beyond that, we charge it as a full colour. If care bleach is required to match your roots to your current hair colour, the full price of bleach ($195) is charged. While the amount of bleach required is lesser compared to full head bleach, this price takes into consideration the advanced level of skill required by our stylists to avoid hair damage & over-processing; especially when it is so close to the scalp.
2. Do you charge according to hair length?
For colouring services only, we charge according to hair length (short or long) due to the higher material costs.
3. Why do I have to pay for full colour on top of highlights/balayage? The price for highlights/balayage in our menu covers 2 main costs: • Material cost of Olaplex care bleach
• Workmanship cost. For highlights/balayage, an advanced level of skill/technique is needed by our stylists to apply the bleach, & this cost considers the years they spent honing this craft. Full colour then has to be applied to complete the final hair design in this 2-part process.
How long does it take to do....?
Here's a rough estimate! However, it also depends on the condition of your hair & your desired hair colour. For folks looking to cut too, an extra 30minutes is required. Root touch up: 1.5 hrs Full organic colour (no bleach): 1.5 hrs Highlights/Balayage + Full Colour: 3 hrs 3D Colour: 2 hrs
Care Bleach (1 round) + Colour: 3 hrs Care Bleach (2 rounds) + Colour: 4-5 hrs
Perm + Colour: 3 hrs
Combo Menu Promotion: Prices
Interested in doing more than 1 menu item? Consider our Combo Menu that will give you more, for less! 1. Cut + Colour + Treatment $295
This menu includes cut, one single colour without bleach, and milbon treatment.
Typical duration: 2.5-3 hrs
2. High-Tone Triple Session Course $650 / $750 • Great for folks looking to do extremely light/bright high-tone colours (e.g: platinum, silver, pastel). High-tones can be difficult to achieve within 1 session without causing extreme damage. Allowing bleached hair to rest before colouring also ensures that the colour turns out as clear, vibrant & beautiful as possible. By topping up the colouring every visit, it also extends its longevity.
• This menu spreads bleaching & colouring into 2-3weeks. • Multiple treatments are included to reduce hair damage, & is a custom mix tailored according to the service done for each session. • By hairstylist Sone only
*If 2 rounds of bleach is required, $750 will be charged.
Is it suitable for sensitive skin? Pregnancy-safe?
Yes! We have 80%-100% ammonia-free options for those who have sensitive skin. It is also pregnancy-safe, insofar as you can handle the scent & the duration it takes to get your hair done.
Can I wash my hair after colouring?
We recommend not shampooing your hair for 48 hours after dying, to allow time for the dye to fully penetrate your hair. If absolutely needed, you can wash your hair with water & a little bit of conditioner.
Whatsapp/call 88144360 to make an appointment now!
For colouring enquiries, please send a clear photo of your current hair condition + a reference of your desired colour for us to be able to give you a better estimate.